Candidates who are going to appear in TSTRANSCO Recruitment Exam for JAO/JPO Posts, they can take help from updated TSTRANSCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. You can also download TSTRANSCO Syllabus by hitting the direct link which is given here.
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus
TS TRANSCO Syllabus – Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process upto and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death, and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards.
TSTRANSCO Syllabus – Cost and Management Accounting
- Budgetary Control.
- Operating costing
- Methods of Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Labor costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
- Unit or output costing
- Job and contract costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus– Auditing
- Audit of Companies.
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
TS TRANSCO Syllabus– General Awareness
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
TSTRANSCO Syllabus – Analytical & Numerical Ability
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
Telangana TRANSCO Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Operating Systems.
- MS Word.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Excel.
TSTRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
TSTRANSCO JPO Syllabus
Syllabus for TSTRANSCO- General Laws
|Factories Act, 1948|
|Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952|
|Different Types of Writs – Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Prohibition, Quo Warranto and Certiorari|
|Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts and the Supreme Court|
|Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly|
|Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948.Broad Framework of the Constitution of India: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy|
|Right to Information Act, 2005|
|Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923|
|Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959|
|Equal Remuneration Act, 1976|
|The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns & Maintaining Register by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988|
|Constitution of India|
|Industrial Disputes Act, 1947|
|Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972|
|Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946|
|Payment of Wages Act, 1936|
|Ordinance Making Powers of the President and the Governors Legislative Powers of the Union and the State|
|Maternity Benefit Act,1961|
|Freedom of Trade, Commerce, and Intercourse|
|Minimum Wages Act, 1948|
|The concept of Delegated Legislation|
|Indian Trade Union Act, 1926|
TSTRANSCO Syllabus – English:
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
- Antonyms, Vocabulary
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Re-arrangement of sentences
- Sentence structure
- Cloze passage
- Idioms, and phrases
- One-word substitutions
- Fill in the blanks
TSTRANSCO Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus– Industrial Relations:
|Collective Bargaining and Negotiations Process|
|Fundamentals of Industrial Relations|
|Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations|
TSTRANSCO Syllabus– General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical ability;
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Computer Applications & Skills.
- Analytical &Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness (current events of National & International importance)
- Telangana Movement & State formation
- The idea of Telangana (1948 to 1970)
- Mobilizational phase (1971 – 1990)
- Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TS TRANSCO Syllabus – Fundamentals of HR Management
|Line Management in HR|
|HR Policies and Practices|
|Human Resource Development|
|Designing HR Systems|
|HR Management: Concepts and Challenges|
TSTRANSCO JAO Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to apply for TSTRANSCO JAO Recruitment before its last date, they can check the TSTRANSCO Exam pattern here for better preparation of exam. the exam will be conducted in written mode having multiple choice questions.
|Section||Concept names||Total Questions||Total marks||Test period|
|Section – A||Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)||35||35||2 Hours|
|Cost And Management Accounting (English)||25||25|
|Section – B||Analytical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Related to Telangana Culture & Movement|
|A||Fundamentals of HR Management||60||60||2 Hours|
|General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical ability|
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Details
106 vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Personnel Officer has been released by Telangana State Transmission and Corporation. Applicants who are interested in TSTRANSCO JAO Recruitment they can submit their online applications on or before 11-09-2018.
Applicants who are seeking for career growth in TSTRANSCO JPO Recruitment they can apply for TSTRANSCO Recruitment on or before the last date that is 25-09-2018. After applying for TSTRANSCO Jobs, candidates can download the TSTRANSCO Syllabus by hitting the above stated link.