Table of Contents
Telangana State Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern
Here Candidates can check and download TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern .
|Exam Type||Paper No||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Test||I||General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Total||300||300 Marks||300 minutes|
- TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam is Written Test.
- Hostel Welfare Officer of TSPSC Exam Consists of Two Papers i.e, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The Total Time Duration for TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam is 300 mins.
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabu – TSPSC BC welfare Officer Syllabus for General Ability
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana
- Distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues of Telangana.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy in Telangana.
TSPSC BC Welfare Officer Syllabus – TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus For Reasoning
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus – TSPSC BC Welfare Officer Syllabus for Secretariat abilities
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams