Telangana PSC Gurukul Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
|S.No||Papers||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Paper 1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
Telangana PSC Gurukul Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus for General Studies & General Abilities
- Indian Constitution.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science & Technology.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Tribe, Caste, Disability etc & inclusive policies.
- Social Exclusion.
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement & formation of Telangana state.
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Environmental Issues.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Political System.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English.
TSPSC Gurukul Exam Syllabus for Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing Process.
- First Aid in Emergency situations.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment.
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Normal dietary requirements & deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food.
- Medical Surgical Nursing II.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health).
- Community Health Nursing II.
- Administration and ward Management.
- Professional trends and adjustment.