TSNPDCL Recruitment JLM Syllabus, Exam Pattern
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
Paper A: I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchhoff law, series, parallel, Kirchhoff law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance.
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction.
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits.
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components.
- DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings.
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT.
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives.
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps.
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.