TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus
TNPSC ASE Paper I Test Pattern
- The various subjects of TNPSC ASE Exam are Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Textile Technology.
- The mode of the examination is Objective Type.
- Total no of questions are 200.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
Tamil Nadu PSC Paper II Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode is Objective Type.
- Subjects are General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- Total Questions are 200.
- Total Marks are 200.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
TNPSC ASE Exam Syllabus
Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Exam Syllabus – Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Conversion of Information to Data
- Complication and Presentation of Data
- Analytical Interpretation of Data
- Problem Solving
- Tables, Graphs, Diagrams
- HCF & LCM
- Parametric representation of Data
- Decision Making
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
TNPSC ASA Exam Syllabus – General Studies
- The Economy of India
- History & Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
Asst System Engineer Exam Syllabus – General Science
Tamil Nadu PSC ASA Syllabus – Current Events
- Political Science
TNPSC Syllabus for ASA & ASE – Geography
- Earth and Universe
- Weather and Climate
- Natural Calamities
- Water Resources
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Project Management and Estimating
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Construction Practices
- Engineering Survey
- Structural Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures
- Urban and Transportation Engineering