Tamil Nadu TNUSRB SI Finger Print Syllabus
|Test Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||55|
|General Ability Test(Logical Analysis, Psychology Test, Numerical Analysis)||30|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5|
Tamilnadu TNUSRB SI Finger Print Departmental Quota
|2||General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science||40|
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Syllabus – General Ability
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
TN Police SI (Fingerprint) Syllabus 2018 – Crime Investigation
- The arrest of persons, Bails & Warrants.
- Information to the Police & their powers to investigate, First Information Report, Investigation, etc. An inquest by Executive Magistrate & Judicial Magistrate, Death in custody, Inquest by Police Officers, Post-Mortem – Recording of evidence, Collection, Final report.
- IPC, Crpc and Evidence Act – Section relating to general usage at the Police Station level
Basic Forensic Science Syllabus
- Technological methods of Forensic Science – Instrumentation – Microscopy – Forensic Photography.
- Criminalities – Crime Scene Management – Crime Scene Evidence – Forensic Physics
- Organisational set up of Forensic Science labs in India
- Forensic Psychology – basics – Psychology and Criminal Behaviour – Detection of deception
- History of Development of Forensic Science
- Tools and Techniques in Forensic Science
- Forensic Dermatoglyphics – Basics of Finger Printing – Development of Finger Prints – Other impressions
- Forensic Toxicology – Poisons – Narcotics – Drugs – Psychotropic Substances
- Forensic Medicine – Death investigations – Autopsy – Forensic Odontology
- Forensic Ballistics – Firearms – Ammunition – Fire Arm Evidence
- Digital Forensics – Computer Crimes – Cyber Crimes – Computer Forensic Investigations
Tamil Nadu Police SI (FinerPrint) Syllabus – GK
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- General Science
- Diseases and their cause, cure, and prevention
- History of India
- Dates and events of Indian History
- Regions of India
- Indian Towns and Places
- National Parks
- Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Economics & Commerce
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- National, International awards
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- General Technology
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary system
- New developments in Trade
- Fine Arts like to dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works.
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- Current Affairs
- The latest development in Science and technology
- Games and Sports
- Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall
- Crops, Crops pattern
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Finger Print) Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Sentence Arrangement
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
TN Fingerprint SI Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
Tamilnadu TN Police Administration
- Tamilnadu Police Standing Orders,
- Tamilnadu Special Police,
- History of Tamil Nadu Police organization and Administration,
- State Police Organization (Law and Order),
- Armed Reserve, Traffic Police, Mounted branch, Commercial Crime Investigation wing,
- Intelligence Wing & Special Units.
TN Police Fingerprint SI Height Requirements (PMT)
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||160 cms|
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||152 cms|