Table of Contents
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Word Formation
- Topic Comprehension
- Theme Detection
- Passage Completion
- Topic Rearrangement Of Passage
- Sentence And Active Passive Voice
- Indirect Direct Speech Phrases
- Series Completion
- Decision Making Statements
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Arrangements and Classification
- Profit & Loss
- Stocks & Shares
- Surface Area
- Height & Distances
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Equations and probability
- Indian Constitutions
- Technology And Research News
- Indian And Its Nearby Countries News
- Knowledge Of Current Events
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- The Basic Computer Architecture
- EFT Systems
- MS Officer 2003, 2007, Power Point
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
There will be five sections in SBI Associate Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018 that will be Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Candidates, who are going to participate in upcoming SBI Exam they must grab latest Syllabus to start their preparation according to the new exam pattern.
|Section Name||Max Marks||Duration|
Benefits of SBI Clerk Syllabus:
- Program of study will help the candidates to plan their preparation for the exam and syllabus is a detailed outline which mentions all the topics which are asked in the exam.
- You can track your performance by marking the topics you have covered, thus, you can tick the topics as you learn and cover them.
- Another advantage of having course study is that you can come to recognize which topics are comparatively easy for you and which are tough and thus, you can prepare the tough yet important ones earlier.
- The course outline also notifies you the subjects and topics of the question-paper and you can mark them for well preparation.