Table of Contents
- 1 SAIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern
- 2 SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Aptitude
- 3 SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering
- 4 SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Metallurgical Engineering
- 5 SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Instrumentation Engineering
- 6 SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Chemical Engineering
- 7 Share this:
SAIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Exam||Domain knowledge||25||2 Hours|
- SAIL Deputy Manager Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- The time duration for SAIL Deputy Manager Exam is 2 Hours.
- The SAIL Deputy Manager Exam consists 75 Multiple Choice questions.
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Percentages and Averages.
- Simple interest and compound Interest.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratios and Proportions.
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Metallurgical Engineering
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Instrumentation Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus For Chemical Engineering
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.