RSMSSB Sanganak Exam Pattern
Here Candidates can download RSMSSB Sanaganak Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects||Total No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part – A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 Hours|
|PArt – B||Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70||70|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- RSMSSB Sanganak Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks For RSMSSB Computor Exam 40%.
- RSMSSB Sanganak Exam consists of 100 marks.
- Total Time Duration for RSMSSB Computor Exam is 2hrs.
- There is 1/3 negative marking for RSMSSB Sanganak Exam 2018.
RSMSSB Computor Syllabus – RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Major Irrigation Projects.
- Development Programmes.
- Schemes of the State Government.
- Vegetation and Soil.
- Natural Resources – Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation.
- Environmental Conservation.
- Various Resources of power in Rajasthan.
- Major physiographic divisions of Rajasthan.
RSMSSB Syllabus – RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus for Economics, Statics and Mathematics
- Collection and Classification
- Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data.
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Index Number
- Uses, types, and limitations of index numbers
- Construction of index numbers
- Simple and weighted aggregate method
- Simple and weighted average price-relatives
- Chain base index numbers
- Base shifting
- Cost of Living index numbers.
- Design Of Sample Curvey
- Sampling Unit
- Sampling frame
- Population Parameter and Sample estimator
- Sampling with and without replacement
- Simple random sampling
- Systematic sampling
- Cluster sampling.
- Sampling fraction
- Stratified random sampling
- Correlation and Regression
- Correlation and its coefficients
- Linear Regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Measurements of Trend
- Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.