Table of Contents
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject|
|1||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
Karnataka Panchayati Raj Data Entry Operator Syllabus
Rural Development DEO Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Percentages and Ratio and Proportion
- Averages and Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work etc
Panchayati Raj Data Entry Operator Exam Syllabus – GK
- Constitution of India.
- Indian History and culture, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Current events
- Everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74.
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers, and Duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and Upadhyaksha.
- Duties of Gram Panchayat.
- Financial Resources of Gram Panchayat.
- The staff of Grama Panchayats and duties.
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme.
- Total Sanitation Campaign.
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Ambedkar, Indira Avas Yojana).
Karnataka RDPR DEO Syllabus – English
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Common Error
- Cloze Passage
- Spot the Error
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension Passage
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Antonyms and its correct usage
RDPR Data Entry Operator Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and judgment
- Decision making and visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Non-verbal series etc
RDPR Karnataka DEO Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages
- Parts of a Computer,
- Peripherals, and their function.
- Computer Applications Security
- Internet Basics.