Table of Contents
PG TRB Syllabus
Download PG TRB Syllabus from here now!!! Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board conducts TN TRB PG Assistant Exam to select eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Educational Directors.
PG TRB Exam:
Tamil Nadu Post Graduate TRB Exam is organized by Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate every year. The motive behind to conduct exam is to recruit eligible and dynamic contenders on vacant positions of Assistant and Physical Education Directors.
PG TRB Exam Syllabus :
PG TRB Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of India & Tamil Nadu
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- Every Day Science
- Current Affairs
PG TRB Educational Methodology Syllabus:
- Pre-primary Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Role of Educational Institutions
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- National Integration
- Nutrition and health
- Environmental Education
- Channel of International communication
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
PG TRB English Syllabus:
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Approaches to Literature
- History of English Language
- Principles of Literary Criticism
PG TRB Maths Syllabus:
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Operations Research
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Statistics – I, II
PG TRB Syllabus of Physics:
- Vector Fields
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Solid State Physics
- Quantum mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronics (Digital)
PG TRB Chemistry Syllabus:
- Periodic properties
- VB theory, MO theory and its applications
- Non aqueous solvents
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Old quantum theory
- Application of schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Orgnometallic compounds
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
PG TRB Botany Syllabus:
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallaophytes and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phyto-geography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
PG TRB Syllabus for Zoology:
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigees and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
PG TRB Syllabus for History:
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of sindh and muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great Mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian States
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, Russian revolutions
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
PG TRB Economics Syllabus:
- Micro Economics, Theories
- Macro Economics, Theories
- Monetary Economics, Theories
- Central Bank and its functions
- Factor Prices & Factor Market
- International, Fiscal and Indian Economics etc.
PG TRB Syllabus of Commerce:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
PG TRB Physical Education Syllabus:
- Definitions of basic/ applied/ action research and its needs
- Classification of Research data and its collections
- Tools & Techniques of Research
- Types of statistical process
- Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education
- Teaching, Training and Coaching definitions in PE
- Concept of Health
- Components of physical fitness
- Places of test in training
- Rule of sports and games
- Sports authority of Tamil Nadu, etc.
PG TRB Syllabus for Tamil:
- Prose, etc.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern :
- Students will get total 3 hours to complete TRB Exam .
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- This way, the complete question paper will be of total 150 marks.
- The questions will be from the subjects like Educational Methodology, General Knowledge and concern subject.
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
Aspirants should go through these steps which are well mentioned in below section of the page. We have provided these steps for the ease of the candidates through which they can easily download PG TRB Tamil Syllabus 2018.
Step 1: At initial stage, aspirants should visit the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate that is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Step 2: Select suitable link regarding Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Vacancies.
Step 3: Hit on “notification” tab present on next page.
Step 4: This will move you to next page from where you should hit on “press here for Syllabus” tab.
Step 5: TRB PG Exam Syllabus will be displayed at your screen in PDF form.
Step 6: Applicants should read entire TNTRB Syllabus and then download it by follow suitable tab.
Step 7: At last, download it and get printout of it for preparation purpose