Table of Contents
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Pattern : The examination will consist of a Written Examination (OMR format or Online test) and Weightage on career evaluation. The written examination will consist of one objective type paper.
: The examination will consist of a Written Examination (OMR format or Online test) and Weightage on career evaluation. The written examination will consist of one objective type paper.
Stage I :
- Type of Questions : Objective Multiple choice questions (OMR format or Online test).
- No. of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100 Marks
Stage II :
Weight-age on career evaluation :
- High School Certificate : 40 Marks
- Certificate in Diploma in Engineering : 60 Marks
Negative Marking : There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus For Junior Engineer Exams : Odisha Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by OSSC. Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of Junior Engineer Exam . The Question will be of objective type based on 2nd & 3rd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering Courses.
- Civil Engineering materials
- Construction Technology
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Estimating, Structural Design
- Public Health Engineering
- Construction Management
- Advanced Construction Technology
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates must hold Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification form the Institution by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.