Odisha PSC ACF Syllabus OPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern
- OPSC ACF Exam consists of 6 papers.
- The various subjects for the exam are General English, General Knowledge, Concerned Subjects.
- Paper I and Paper II is of 300 Marks and remaining papers are of 200 Marks.
- Total No of Marks is 1400.
- The optional subjects are Agriculture, Botany, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geology, Forestry,Physics etc.
OPSC Forest Ranger & ACF Selection Method
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
- Viva Voce Test.
OPSC Forest Ranger Exam Syllabus – General English (Paper I)
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Precis writing with a passage of around 1000 words.
- Translation from Odia to English.
- Grammar, Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short Essay of 1000 words.
- Expansion of an idea.
Odisha PSC ACF Syllabus – General Knowledge (Paper – II)
- Constitution of India.
- History of India and Geography of nature.