Table of Contents
NIACL AO Syllabus
Check latest updated NIACL AO Syllabus PDF for Pre-Main Exam and NIACL AO Exam Pattern from here!!! With the help of NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus, applicants can prepare better to score high possible marks
NIACL AO Imp Dates
|On-line registration Commencement||01-12-2018|
|On-line registration Closure||26-12-2018|
|Phase-I Online Examination||30-01-2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination||02-03-2019|
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
NIACL AO Pre Exam Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for English:
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
- Paragraph Complete / Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
NIACL Administrative Officer Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Time & Distance.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus
In NIACL AO Mains Exam, questions are asked from sections listed here.
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Letter Writing
- Essay Writing (English)
NIACL AO Mains Exam Syllabus
- Reasoning (Same as prelims exam)
- English Language (Same as prelims exam)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Same as prelims exam)
NIACL AO Mains General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors.
- Sports added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Obituary etc.
- Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisation / Financial Institutions
- Capital Market & Money Market added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts.
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for Descriptive test:
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
NIACL AO Exam Pattern
NIACL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern :
- Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- English Language, Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude are among the key subjects from which questions are asked.
- Time duration of paper is of 1 hour.
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Time duration|
|English Language||30||1 Hour|
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern :
- Question paper is set from topics like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Objective type questions are asked in paper from English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness section.
- English Letter Writing & Essay Writing are of Descriptive Type.
|Subjects||Type of Test||Max. Marks|
|Duration: 120 Minutes|
|English Language||Objective Type||50|
|English Letter Writing||Descriptive Type||10|
|Essay Writing (English)||20|
NIACL AO Syllabus:
New India Assurance Co. Ltd organizes Administrative Officer prelims as well as mains paper. In prelims exam, Objective Type questions are asked from quantitative aptitude, English & reasoning while in mains questions are put from English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
Paper pattern will help you in knowing structure & type of questions asked in exam. In mains paper, Objective and Descriptive Type questions are asked. Pay attention to all topics as listed in syllabus & score good marks in exam.