NAGALAND PSC SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT SYLLABUS
1. General Science: General appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.*
2. History: Broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, political aspects, social and cultural heritage of India, emphasizing unity in diversity.
3. Nagaland: Social, cultural and heritage of its people.
4. Geography: Geography of India including the physical, social, economic, geography and on the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
5. Indian Polity and Economy: Country’s political, Executive, Judicial System, Local Bodies, Rural and Community Development and Economic Planning in India.
6. Indian National Movement: Nature and character of the Nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.
7. General Mental Ability Test: Analysis of classified data, logical and behavioural reasoning, analogies, basic arithmetic, numerical ability and basic concept of computers.*
8. Current events: Latest development on all the fields detailed above including science and technology and environmental awareness.
Syllabus for Main Examination (Descriptive & MCQ)
1. General Essay, Comprehension & Grammar
2. General Studies Paper – I (MCQ)
3. General Studies Paper – II (Descriptive)
For More Details: Click Here