Table of Contents
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Exam Pattern
|S.No||Test Type||Papers||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Written Test (Mains)||Paper I||50||3 Hours|
MPSC Civil Judge Exam Features
- The MPSC Civil judge exam contains two papers.
- The Civil Judge Exam is a Conventional Type Exam i.e it consists of Objective type questions.
- The two papers consist of questions related to subjects of specialization for 50 Marks each.
- The Civil Judge question papers will be available in two languages i.e English & Marathi.
- The total duration of the MPSC Civil Judge Exam is 3 Hours.
Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Syllabus for English
- Articles and Determiners.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Legal Maxims.
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Law Topics
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Madhya Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act
- Indian Stamp Act.
- Hindu Law.
- Indian Contract Act.
- Transfer of Property Act and H.P. Urban Rent Control Act.
- Indian Limitation Act.
- Criminal Procedure Code.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Maharashtra Excise Act-2011 as Applicable to the State of Maharashtra.
- Chapter-XVII (section 138 to 143) of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Wild Life Protection Act and Indian Forest Act.