Maharashtra PSC AEE Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Total No of marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Test (Objective Type)||English||10||10||1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 minutes)|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
- Maha PSC AE Prelims Exam is conducted for 90 marks.
- There are 4 subjects in the Exam.
- General Studies, Marathi, English subjects carry 10 marks each.
- As it AEE Exam, there will be more weightage to the Engineering Subjects.
- Engineering Aptitude Test is conducted for 60 marks.
- You will have 90 questions in the Paper which carries one mark each.
- You will have one minute to solve the each question.
Maha PSC AE Mains Test Pattern
|Type of Test||Name of the Subject||Paper||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Objective Test||Civil Engineering||Paper I||200||200|
- In the mains, you will have subject related questions.
- As it is a civil engineering Exam, you will have questions related to the civil Engineering.
- You will have papers for the Exam.
- Each paper contains 200 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
English Exam Syllabus
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Prepositions Sentence
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- General English
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Para Completion
MPSC Marathi Syllabus
- सर्व सामान्य शब्द समूह
- म्हणी व वाक्प्रचार यांचा अर्थ व उपयोग तसेच उतान्यवरील प्रशान्ची उत्तरे
Maharashtra PSC AEE General Studies Syllabus
- History of Maharashtra
- Indian Economics
Engineering Aptitude Syllabus for MPSC AEE Exam
- Applied Mechanics
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Uses of maps and field surveys
- Elements of Civil Engineering
Maha Public Service Commission Asst Executive Engineer Civil Syllabi – I
- Strength of materials
- Computer-Aided Analysis and Design
- Theory of structures
- Design of reinforced concrete structures
- Construction Planning and Management
- Building Construction & Materials
- Structural analysis
- Pre-stressed Concrete
- Steel structures.
Maha PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Engineer Syllabus – II
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Fluid Machines
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Waste Water Engineering & Pollution control
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Hydrology
- Bridge Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Highway Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering, etc.