Table of Contents
|Military Engineering Services Exam Pattern|
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|III||General English & General Awareness||30||30|
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of questions from 4 parts.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The Question paper is available in Hindi & English.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 130 marks.
The Military Engineering Services Exam dates will be updated soon on this website. Candidates can check for MES Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The Military Engineering Services Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Specialized topics
MES Exam Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal Analysis.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- LCM & HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for General English
- English Language and its correct usage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Paragraph Writing.
- Report Writing.
- Letter writing etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for Specialized topics
- Materials Mgmt tools.
- ABC analysis.
- Preservation of various kinds of Engineering stores.
- Basics of computer-based data management.
MES Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.