Table of Contents
MCGM Secondary Engineer Exam Pattern
|SI.No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
MCGM Secondary Engineer Syllabus
Syllabus For Technical Skills
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Studies.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Basic Electronics.
Syllabus For Mathematics
- Rational Numbers.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length.
Syllabus For General Studies
- Current Affairs.
- Name of Ministers.
- History of State And Country.
- General Knowledge of Science.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
Syllabus for General Maths
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Data Interpretation
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Syllabus for the English Language
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the right Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verb….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective)
- Select the right Plural forms
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences)
- Form compound words (Eg: Gerund+Noun, Noun+Verb)