Table of Contents
- 1 Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
- 2 Mathematics Syllabus For Manipur PSC Assistant Professor
- 3 Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- 4 Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – English
- 5 Geography Syllabus For Manipur PSC
- 6 Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus For Philosophy
- 7 Share this:
Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Duration Of Exam|
- Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Exam is Written Exam.
- The Total Time Duration For MPSC Assistant Professor Exam is 2 hrs.
- A candidate who qualified in Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Written test will appear to Interview.
Mathematics Syllabus For Manipur PSC Assistant Professor
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Discounts etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Simple & Compound Interest
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Pipes and Cisterns
Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Microsoft OneNote.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access.
- MS Project.
Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – English
- Idioms and phrases.
- Error Detections.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence arrangements.
- Miss Spelt.
- One word substitutions.
Geography Syllabus For Manipur PSC
- Factors controlling landform development
- endogenetic and exogenetic forces
- Origin and evolution of the earth’s crust
- Fundamentals of geomagnetism
- Physical conditions of the earth’s interior
- Continental drift
- Plate tectonics
- Recent views on mountain building
- Earthquakes and Tsunamis
- Concepts of geomorphic cycles and Landscape development
- Denudation chronology
- Channel morphology
- Erosion surfaces
- Slope development
- Applied Geomorphology
- Geohydrology, economic geology and environment.
Manipur PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus For Philosophy
- Social and Political Ideals: Equality, Justice, Liberty.
- Sovereignty: Austin, Bodin, Laski, Kautilya.
- Individual and State: Rights, Duties and Accountability
- Forms of Government: Monarchy
- Theocracy and Democracy.
- Political Ideologies: Anarchism
- Marxism and Socialism
- Crime and Punishment: Corruption, Mass Violence, Genocide, Capital Punishment.
- Development and Social Progress.
- Gender Discrimination: Female Foeticide, Land and Property Rights Empowerment