Table of Contents
MAHA DMA Syllabus latest version of the DMA Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Services Exam Syllabus
|Sr. No||Topics||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English||10||10||1 ½ hour|
|4.||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
MAHA DMA Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Main Exam Pattern
|Sr.No||Topics||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Concerned Subject related questions (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer/Environmental Engineering).||150 Questions||150 Marks||2 Hours|
MAHA DMA Syllabus Administrative Officer – English
♦ Sentence Completion
♦ Spotting Errors
♦ Idioms and Phrases
♦ Para Completion
♦ Sentence Arrangement
♦ Fill in the blanks
♦ Sentence Improvement
♦ Error Correction (Underlined Part)
♦ Active Voice and Passive Voice
♦ Joining Sentences
♦ Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
♦ Passage Completion
DMA Maharashtra Accountant Syllabus – Marathi
♦ Idioms & Phrases.
♦ Transformation of Sentences.
♦ Fill in the Blanks.
♦ Usage of Words.
MAHA DMA Administrative Officer Exam Syllabus– Engineering Aptitude Test
♦ Applied Mathematics
♦ Double, Triple Integration.
♦ Differentiation under an Integral sign, numerical integration.
♦ Application of multiple integrals.
♦ Differential equations with constant and variable coefficients.
♦ Partial Differentiation.
Components of Civil Engineering
♦ Substructure and Superstructure.
♦ Materials and construction.
♦ Introduction to automation in construction.
♦ Use of maps and field surveys.
♦ Use of basic materials cement, bricks, stone.
Mechanics engineering applicants must be thorough with all these concepts mentioned below.
♦ Laws of friction.
Moment of energy principles.
- A condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, parallel forces and non-concurrent forces.
A system of Co-planar Forces.
- Application of problems involving wedges, ladders, screw friction.
Kinematics of Particle.
Basic Computer Engineering
- Working with files.
- Principles of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Introduction to graphics and data structures.
- Object-Oriented Systems Development.
- Beginning with C++.
- Class and Objects.
Components of Electrical Engineering
- Single Phase Transformer.
- RMS and an average value.
- Three phase circuits.
- Laws and power transfer theorems.
- AC & DC circuits.
- The relationship between phase, line currents and voltages.
Components of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine elements.
- Heat Transfer.
- Power plants.
- Machine tools.
- Manufacturing processes and their applications.
- Materials used in Engineering and their application metals.
- Power Transmission devices.
DMA Maharashtra Exam Syllabus – General Studies
- Indian Economy.
- Current affairs related to India and world.
- Indian Geography with special reference to Maharashtra.
- Institutions engaged in environmental conservations at state, national and international level.
- Indian Political System.
MAHA DMA Mains Exam Syllabus
♦ Hash functions.
♦ Run time Environments.
♦ Network Security.
♦ Combination and sequential circuits.
♦ Programming & Data Structures.
♦ ER models.
♦ Main memory and secondary storage.
♦ Programming in C.
♦ Digital Logic.
♦ Object-oriented concepts.
♦ Operating System.
♦ Computer organization and architecture.
♦ Theory of Computation.
♦ Compiler Design.
♦ Inter-process communication.
♦ Computer Networks.
♦ Turing machines and undecidability.
Mechanical/ Environment Engineering
♦ Heat Transfer.
♦ Internal Combustion Engine.
♦ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
♦ Materials Technology.
♦ Solid waste.
♦ Fluid Mechanics and Turbo-machinery.
♦ Applied Thermodynamics.
♦ Environmental impact assessment and acts.
♦ Power Plant Engineering.
♦ Renewable Energy Sources (solar, wind).
♦ Environmental Chemistry.
♦ Water Sources, quality.
♦ Theory of Machines and Vibration.
♦ A strength of Materials.
♦ Air pollution fundamentals.
♦ Design of Machine Elements.
- Load flow studies.
- Work, Power, Energy, Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance, RLC, DC circuits.
- Operational amplifier.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- DC machines and motors.
- Sensors and transducers.
- KCL, KVL, Network Theorems.
- Lightning protection.
- VFD for induction, synchronous motors.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series and parallel magnetic circuits.
- Energy scenario in India.
- Power Devices.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Electricity Acts.
- A principle of Circuit breaking, arc extinction, over current, earth fault, distance protection.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Principles of feedback, a transfer function.
- Power generation in India & Maharashtra.
- Fundamentals of wind power generation and grid interface.
- Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Machines.
- Design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Geo-technical Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Theory of Structures.
- Strength of Materials.
- Pre-stressed concrete.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Waste Water Engineering & Pollution control.
- Computer-aided analysis & design of structures.
- Construction planning & management.
- Highway Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing and valuation.