Table of Contents
- 1 JSSC Syllabus
- 1.1 Jharkhand SSC वाहन चालक–लिखित परीक्षा Syllabus
- 1.2 JSSC Exam Pattern for Vehicle Driver
- 1.3 Jharkhand SSC Test Pattern :
- 1.4 JSSC ANM Syllabus:
- 1.5 JSSC TGT Syllabus
- 1.6 JSSC Combined Graduate Training Teacher Competitive Exam Pattern
- 1.7 JSSC SI Syllabus
- 1.8 JSSC SI Exam Pattern
- 1.9 JSSC Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- 1.10 Share this:
Jharkhand SSC वाहन चालक–लिखित परीक्षा Syllabus
- Moving off from the kerb
- Driving across a pedestrian crossing
- Changing Gears
- Driving straight ahead at a roundabout
- Vehicle controls
- Driving straight
- Turning left at a Stop sign
- Incline start
- Higher speed areas – single lane each way
- Higher speed areas – multi-lane
- Reversing in a straight line
- Starting and stopping the engine
- Reversing into a driveway
- Steering control
- Three-point turn
- Turning left off a road
- Stopping at the kerb
- Scanning and hazard recognition
- Higher speed areas – driving a curve
- Angle parking
- Turning right at traffic signals (traffic lights)
- Reverse parallel park
- Driving across railway level crossings
- Turning left at a Give Way sign
- Moving off and stopping
- Turning right at a Give Way sign
- Higher speed areas – merge onto a motorway or highway
- Driving in poor visibility
- Turning right off a road
- Turning left at traffic signals (traffic lights)
JSSC Exam Pattern for Vehicle Driver
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||No. of Questions|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Information on traffic regulation||70|
|2.||Knowledge of General Vehicle Repair|
Jharkhand SSC Test Pattern :
|Question Type||Topic Names||Total no. of Questions||Exam Period|
|Objective Questions||General Knowledge||60||2 Hours|
जेएसएससी पाठ्यक्रम of General Knowledge:
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- General Science
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Books & Authors
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs
JSSC Syllabus of Hindi:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Transformation of Sentences
- Usage of Words
Jharkhand Paridhapak Exam Syllabus of English Language:
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
JSSC ANM Syllabus:
Community Health Nursing
- Concept of Health
- Community Health practices
- Community methods & Media
- Health problems and policies
- Health Organization
- Role of Health team
- Structure of Community
- Rural community
- Dynamics of Community
- Community needs assessment
- Community-based Rehabilitation
- Human body and Hygiene
- Environmental Sanitation
- Mental Health
Primary Health Care
- Infection and Immunization
- Communicable Diseases
- Primary Medical Care
- Community Health Problems
- First Aid and Referral
Child Health Nursing
- Growth & Development
- Nutrition of Infants and Children
- Children’s Rights
- Care of the sick child
- Care of Schoolchildren
- School Health
- Care of Adolescents
- Care of Adolescent girls
- Health Centre Management
- The Sub-centre
- Maintenance of Stock
- Implementation of National health programs
- Update knowledge
JSSC TGT Syllabus
JSSC TGT Teacher Prelims Syllabus
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- General Polity.
- Economy – India.
- Socio – Economic Development.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
- Tenses etc.
Jharkhand SSC Graduate Training Teacher Mains Syllabus
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical & Health Education
- Arabic Language & Literatures
- Agricultural Science
JSSC Combined Graduate Training Teacher Competitive Exam Pattern
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||100||100||3 Hrs|
|Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
JSSC CGTTCE Prelims Exam Details
- Jharkhand SSC TGT Prelims Exam is for 200 Marks.
- The total number of questions in Prelims Exam is 200 and each question carries one mark.
- Topics Covered under Prelims Syllabus are GK & Hindi.
- 33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
JSSC TGT Teacher Mains Exam Details
- JSSC TGT Main Examination is for 300 Marks.
- The total number of questions in Mains Exam is 150 and each question carries 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper the questions are asked from the Specialised subjects.
JSSC Revenue Employee Syllabus
- General Studies:
Current affairs, Scientific achievements, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Scripts, Capital, Currency, sports and important events. Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan.
Knowledge related to Jharkhand State: Geography, History, Civilization, Culture, Language-Literature, Places, Mines and Minerals, Industry, Contribution of Jharkhand in freedom Movement, Development Plans, sports and sportsman, personality, civil achievements, national and international importance etc.
- General Science:
Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject.
- General Mathematics:
Arithmetic, elementary algebra geometry, general trigonometry, mensuration. Generally, questions of Matric/10th standard.
- Mental Ability Test:
This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer:
The questions related to various devices of Computer, MS Windows operating system, MS Office and knowledge of Internet Operating method.
- Language Test:
The Language test will cover Hindi/English language Questions to assess the candidate’s personality. In this paper there will be Hindi/ English Unseen Passage and Hindi/ English Grammar Question will be asking.
- Regional/ Tribal language Test:
Applicant can select the One Language from the above given language for the exam.
JSSC Primarily Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Gk related to Jharkhand||30|
|Mental Ability Test||20|
JSSC Main Exam Pattern
|Paper 1 : Language Test||Hindi Language TestEnglish Language test||6060|
|Paper 2 :Regional/Tribal language testCandidates can select one Language||This section will have questions over Hindi/ English/ urdu/ Santhali/ Bangla/ Mundari/ Munda/ Ho/ Khadia/ kudukh/ Kurumali/ Khorta/ Nagpuri/ Panch parganiya/ Uriya/ Sanskrit Language||100|
|Paper 3||General Studies|
Knowledge about Jharkhand State
Mental Ability Test
JSSC SI Syllabus
|General Studies Topics||General Science & Mathematics Topics|
History of India
India’s Freedom struggle
Economy and culture
Also, Commerce and Business
Environment as well as Globalization
Geography of World and India
National and International topical issues
General Intellectual Ability
Education, Agriculture, Heritage, besides Industry of Uttar Pradesh
Revenues in Uttar Pradesh.
General and Administrative System
Information and Communication Technology Fundamentals
Decimals and Fractions
HCF and LCM
Also, Ratio and Proportion
Profit and Loss
Time and Work
Use of Tables and Graphs
Besides, Miscellaneous topics
|Mental Ability Test||Basic Knowledge of Computer|
|Determining implied meanings|
Direction Sense Test
Also, Forcefulness of argument
Symbol – Relationship Interpretation
Common Sense Test
Letter as well as Number coding
|Window Operating SystemBesides, MS Office, etc.|
JSSC SI Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Science as well as Mathematics||30|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer||30|
|Besides, Mental Ability Test||30|
JSSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus
- General Studies
- General Awareness
- General Hindi
- Computer Knowledge etc.
|General Studies Syllabus:|
History – India & Jharkhand
Indian National MovementGeography – India & JharkhandAbout IndiaAbout JharkhandCultural HeritageEconomyGeneral PolityIndian ConstitutionScience & Technology etc
|LDC Syllabus for General Knowledge:Scientific DevelopmentsInternational & National AwardsIndian LanguagesBooks & AuthorsScriptsCapitals & CountriesSports & AthletesSymbols & NationsImportant Events etc|
|LDC Syllabus for General Hindi:GrammarVocabularyComprehensionFill in the BlanksError DetectionAntonymsSynonymsPhrases/MuhavareTranslation of SentencesPlural Forms etc||Mathematics Syllabus:Number SystemsDecimals & FractionsWhole NumbersThe relation between NumbersFundamental Arithmetical OperationsPercentageRatio and ProportionAverageProfit & LossInterestMixtures & AllegationsDiscountTime & WorkTime and DistanceMensurationRatio and TimeData Interpretation etc|
|JSSC Computer Knowledge SyllabusMS OfficeInternetTally etc|
Jharkhand Sachivalaya LDC Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Written Test||A||General Studies||30||30||2 Hours|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Written Test||I||General Studies||150||150||3 Hours|
JSSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus:
- General Studies.
- General Hindi.
- General Intelligence.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Steno Syllabus for General Studies:
- History – India & Jharkhand.
- Geography – India & Jharkhand.
- Indian National Movement.
- About Jharkhand.
- About India.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- International & National Awards.
- Capitals & Countries.
- Scientific Developments.
- Sports & Athletes.
- Indian Languages.
- Books & Authors.
- Symbols & Nations.
- Important Events etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Steno Exam Pattern:
|Written Test||A||General Studies||100||50||3 Hours|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
Correction of Sentences
Fill in the Blanks
Idioms & Phrases
Fill in the Blanks
One Word Substitutions
Subjects Verb Agreements
Indian National Movement
Geography of India
Social Economic Geography India
Constitution of India
General Indian Polity
Economy of India
Science & Technology
Art Literature India
Culture & Heritage
History of Jharkhand
Contribution Of Jharkhand In Indian National Movement
Population & Environment
Literature Music Dance Ars
Culture Idioms And Proverbs
Tribes special Traditions
Forest and Agriculture
Administration Local Government
Current Affairs of Jharkhand etc
Ratio and proportion
Pipes and Cisterns
HCF and LCM
Problem on Ages
Time and Distance
Profit and loss
Time and work
Mixture and Allegation
Boats and streams
Simple & Compound Interest
Non verbal series
Cubes and dice
Number Ranking & time Sequence
Basics of Computer
How and where to use computer
Use of computer
Ms word – Word processing
Use of antivirus
Google, Altavista youtube etc,
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern (Prelims):
|Written Test||General Studies||40||120||2 hours||1 Mark Per Question|
|General Intelligence||20||60 60|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern (Mains):
|Written Exam||I||General Hindi||120||2 hours|
|II||General Studies||120||2 hours|
JSSC Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Important Events
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Constitution Of India And State
- Polity Of Country
- Panchayati Raj
- Community Development
- Five-Year Plans And Contribution Of Jharkhand In National Movement
General Science & Mathematics:
(I) General Science – Question on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
(II) Mathematics – Generally question will be asked of elementary standard.
Mental Ability Test:
- Comprehensional Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
PAPER-I Hindi & English Knowledge
The syllabus in this paper will be as follows –
|Hindi Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|Hindi Grammar related questions|
|English Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|English Grammar based questions|
JSSC Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam
|1.||General Studies||30||02:00 hours||For every right: 03 marks|
For every wrong answer: 01 marks
|2.||General Science & Mathematics||30|
|3.||Mental Ability Test||30|
|4.||Basic Knowledge of Computer||30|
JSSC Exam Pattern for Mains Examination
- Exam will contain question based on multiple choice/Objective Type.
- Two papers will held each contain 120 marks.
- For every right answer 03 marks will increase and for every wrong answer 01 marks mark will be deduced. Time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.