Table of Contents
- 1 Detailed Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Exam Pattern
- 2 Detailed Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
- 3 Also Read:
Title: Detailed Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
|Name of Organisation||Jharkhand High Court|
|Name of Posts||Civil judge|
|Recruitment Details||Jharkhand High Court Civil judge|
|Type of Test||Objective Type|
|Test Mode||Online (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
Detailed Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Exam Pattern
Detailed Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
Syllabus : Preliminary Entrance Test
(1). The Preliminary Entrance Test shall consist of :-
i. General English
ii. General Knowledge (including Current Affairs).
v. Evidence Act.
vi. Law of Contract.
(2). The Preliminary Entrance Test shall be of 100 marks in aggregate.
(3). Duration of Preliminary Entrance Test shall be of two hours.
(4). There shall be negative marking of -1 mark (minus one) for each wrong answer.
Jharkhand Judicial Service – Main Examination
Paper – I
Part – I Language (English) – 50 Marks (Essay, Précis, Preposition and Comprehension etc.)
Part – II – 50 Marks
i. Procedural Law (Cr.P.C. & C.P.C.)
ii. Law of Evidence
iii. Law of Limitation
Paper – II
Substantive Law – 100 Marks
i. Constitution of India
ii. Indian Penal Code
iii. Law of Contract
iv. Sale of Goods Act
v. Transfer of Property Act
vi. Negotiable Instrument Act
vii. Law relating to Motor Vehicle Accident Claim
ix. Santhal Pargana Tenancy Act
x. Chhotanagpur Tenancy Act
xi. Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (pocso)
xii. Prevention Of Corruption Act
xiii. SC & ST Act
xiv. Electricity Act
xv. Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS Act)
2. Examination shall be held in two sittings of three hours duration for each paper.
1. There shall be Viva-Voice Test of 40 marks.
2. The marks obtained in Viva-Voice Test shall be added to the marks obtained in Main Examination and the merit list shall be prepared accordingly.
3. No candidate irrespective of the marks obtained by him in the Main Examination, shall be eligible for selection for appointment, if he obtains less than 20 marks out of aggregat
We have provided the Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Exam Syllabus in the form of pdf. Also, we have mentioned the direct link to download the Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Pdf by using the below link at free of cost.
Watch out for the latest updates that we share regularly on MySarkariNaukri. All the best for your exam..!
Participate in discussions to clear your doubts and learn more:
[su_button style=”soft” target=_blank url=”https://www.mysarkarinaukri.com/discuss/” background=”#ef322d” size=”5″ icon=”icon: comments-o”]Go to Discussion Forum[/su_button]
- Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Previous year papers
- Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Admit Card
- Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Results
- Jharkhand Judicial Service Examination Forms