Table of Contents
Check latest updated JIPMER Syllabus and Revised JIPMER Exam pattern for MD/MS–DM/MCH and MBBS courses from here. After getting complete, start preparation according to JIPMER Entrance Exam Syllabus .
Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Logic and Quantitative Reasoning sections will be asked in the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. The Complete JIPMER MBBS Exam Syllabus 2019 is available below respectively.
JIPMER Syllabus for Physics:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
JIPMER Syllabus for Biology:
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
JIPMER Syllabus for English:
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus for Logic and Quantitative Reasoning:
- Coding and Decoding
- Figure Completion Test
- Blood Relation
- Theme Detection
- Number and Alphabetical Series
- Quantitative Aptitude, etc
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be of about 150 minutes.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon.
- Medium: The examination will be asked in English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER PG Syllabus
Syllabus of JIPMER PG includes topics from Basic Clinical and Clinical Sciences subjects. Questions in JIPMER PG 2019 will be asked on the basis of subjects covered in concerned programmes. Check JIPMER PG 2019 syllabus from below –
JIPMER PG Exam Syllabus -Basic Clinical Sciences
- Forensic Medicine
JIPMER PG Syllabus- Clinical Sciences
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Community Medicine,
- Radio Diagnosis
- Radio Therapy
- Emergency Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Blood Transfusion Medicine
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: JIPMER PG exam will be conducted through online (computer based test) mode.
- Number of Questions: 250 questions will be asked for MD/MS and 100 question for DM/M.Ch course.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions with four alternative will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100||400|