Table of Contents
- 1 Jammu and Kashmir Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Exam Pattern
- 1.1 High of Jammu and Kashmir Junior Assistant Syllabus
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3 JK High Court Jr Assistant & Steno Typist Syllabus for Basics of Computers
- 1.4 JK HC Steno Typist Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.5 High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Steno Typist Syllabus – English & Hindi Language
- 1.6 Share this:
Jammu and Kashmir Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Parts||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective type||Part-A||General Knowledge||60||60||2 Hours|
|Basics of Computers||20||20|
|Descriptive Type||Part-B||English and Hindi||–||80||2 Hours|
- The JK Written exam contains two parts – Part A for 100 marks and Part B for 80 marks.
- Part-A consists of 100 questions from GK, Basics of Computers, and Reasoning whereas Part-B comprises of essay type questions from English and Hindi.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The time duration for each part is 2 Hours.
- Applicants who will qualify this written test will be eligible for the Typing Test which is for 10 Minutes and after that Interview which is for 10 Marks.
High of Jammu and Kashmir Junior Assistant Syllabus
The entire topic wise Jammu Kashmir High Court Syllabus for Junior Assistant and Steno Typist Posts is as follows.
Jammu Kashmir High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- History – India & Jammu & Kashmir.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- General Policy.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- Indian Constitution.
- Socio – Economic Development.
JK High Court Jr Assistant & Steno Typist Syllabus for Basics of Computers
- Computer Basics – Hardware.
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- Operating System.
- Computer Peripherals.
- MS Power-Point.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word.
- Usage of Internet.
JK HC Steno Typist Syllabus – Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Series – Number & Alphabet.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figural Series.
- Logical Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Steno Typist Syllabus – English & Hindi Language
- Essay Writing.
- Translation of Sentences from Hindi to English.
- Translation of Sentences from English to Hindi.