Table of Contents
- 1 IOF Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Exam Pattern
- 2 OFB Exam Pattern for Labour Group C Posts
- 3 Indian Ordnance Factory Syllabus for Industrial Employees – Quantitative Aptitude
- 4 OFB Industrial Employees & Labour Posts Syllabus – General Science (10th Standard Level)
- 5 IOF Syllabus for Labour Group ‘C’ Posts – Numerical Aptitude
- 6 Indian Ordnance Factories Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- 7 Share this:
IOF Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Parts||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Part-A||General Science||10||10||2 Hours|
|Part-B||Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80||80|
- Ordnance Factory Vacancy Exam comprises of two parts – Part A for 20 marks and Part B for 80 marks.
- Part-A contains 10 objective type questions from each General Science and Aptitude subjects.
- The Part-B consists of 80 multiple choice questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The time duration allowed for this OFB written exam is 2 Hours.
OFB Exam Pattern for Labour Group C Posts
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General Science||30||30||2 Hours|
- The written test for Labour Posts will be of the 10th Standard level.
- There will be 100 objective type questions for 100 marks and the exam duration is 2 Hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Indian Ordnance Factory Syllabus for Industrial Employees – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number systems.
- Equations in two variables.
- Simple and Compound interest.
- Perimeter, Area, and the Volume of geometrical figures.
- Direct and Inverse Proportions.
- Pythagoras Theorem and Trigonometry.
OFB Industrial Employees & Labour Posts Syllabus – General Science (10th Standard Level)
IOF Syllabus for Labour Group ‘C’ Posts – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
Indian Ordnance Factories Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current events-National & International.
- History & Culture.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Geography.