Table of Contents
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Written Exam Pattern
- Language of the Question Paper: Hindi & English
- Type of Questions: Objective Type.
- Number of Sections: Four Sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- Standard of Indian Navy Sailor Exam: 10+2 standard
- Duration Of The Exam: One Hour (60 Minute)
|Subjects||Total Duration Of Time|
- Candidates should complete 1.6 Km run to be in 7minutes.
- Candidates will complete 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Aspirants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement included in Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus.
- Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defense, Wars, and Neighbors
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Dance included in Indian Navy SSR 08/2019 Batch Syllabus.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations.
- Discoveries included in Indian Navy SSR Syllabus.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Science:
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Waves included in Nuasena SSR August 2019 08/2019 Batch Exam Syllabus.
- Electrostatics included in Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition, and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for English:
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change directly to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners included in Indian Navy AA Syllabus
- Use of pronouns.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Vectors included in Indian Navy Sailor syllabus.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Matrices included in Join Indian Navy SSR Syllabus.
- Determinants included in Indian Navy SSR 10+2 Syllabus.
- Definite Integrals.