The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
• The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
• The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
• The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
Here we have provided the information regarding Indian Navy Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) 2019 Syllabus. Check the below details of Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019 Syllabus before appearing the test.
Syllabus for India Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019:
SECTION A: SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
• Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
• Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
• Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
• Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
• Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
• Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
SECTION B: GENERAL AWARENESS
• Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
• Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
• History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
• Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
• Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments
• Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
For More Details: Click Here