ILBS Junior Executive Nurse Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Name|
|1.||Written Test||General Knowledge|
- So, the above table clearly states the overview of ILBS Junior Executive Nurse Exam Pattern .
- Moreover, the higher officials have not yet released the marks allocated for each session.
- Furthermore, soon we will update you with the number of marks and time.
- The exam pattern of Junior Executive Nurse comprises of four subjects.
- And, these subjects include General Knowledge, English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Nursing.
- So, we suggest the candidates refer to general pdfs that we are providing you in the upcoming sections of this article.
- Also, candidates have to complete their exam within the allocated time.
- Therefore, candidates can improve their time management skills to crack the written test easily.
ILBS Junior Executive Nurse General Knowledge Syllabus
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
ILBS Junior Executive Nurse English Syllabus
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
ILBS Junior Executive Nurse Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
ILBS Junior Executive Nurse Nursing Syllabus
- Community Health Nursing Process.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Standard dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food.
- First Aid in Emergency situations
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Medical Surgical Nursing II.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing.
- Administration and ward Management.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health).
- Community Health Nursing II.
- Professional trends and adjustment.