Table of Contents
- 1 HPPSC AE Exam Pattern
- 2 HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – HPPSC AE Syllabus For Aptitude
- 3 HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering – HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- 4 HPPSC AE Syllabus – HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 5 HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF – HPPSC AE Syllabus for IT
- 6 Share this:
HPPSC AE Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||Related Subjects||80||2hrs|
- HPPSC AE Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- In HPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam General Knowledge and Aptitude are included.
- And Each Subject has different weight age of marks.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – HPPSC AE Syllabus For Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering – HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Steel Structures
- Construction and Project Management
- PSC Structures
- Environmental Studies
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
HPPSC AE Syllabus – HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Differential Equations
- Probability & Statistics
- The Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Joining Processes
- The design of Machine Elements
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metal Casting
- Theory of Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Forming Processes
- Vector Calculus
- Numerical Methods
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF – HPPSC AE Syllabus for IT
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Web technologies
- Computer Networks
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Operating System