Table of Contents
Get latest updated HPCL Syllabus as well as HPCL Exam Pattern from here!!! Candidates who are looking for HPCL Syllabus may check it thoroughly from this page and prepare for exam accordingly to score better marks.
HPCL Exam Details
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Process Technician, Fire Operator, Assistant Maintenance|
|No of Vacancy||122 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
Syllabus for HPCL Assistant Process Technician and Fire Operator is comprises of General Awareness/ Reasoning/ Quantitative Aptitude/ English Grammar and Comprehension and Area of Specialization (Domain Knowledge)
HPCL Operations Technician Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Mixture and Alligation
- Permutations and
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fractions
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
HPCL Fire Operator Syllabus for English Language
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Spotting error
- Passage making
- Jumble word
- Sentence framing
- Fill in the blanks etc
HPCL Assistant Process Technician Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days etc
- Computer Knowledge
- Computer Proficiency
- Desktop Applications
- Internet Surfing
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management.
- Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
HPCL Exam Pattern for Assistant Process Technician / Fire Operator
- Written test will consist of multiple choice objective type
- There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
- Question paper will consist of 40 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 40 questions on English Language and 40 questions on Professional Knowledge.
- Candidates have answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The time duration will be 2 hours
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Section||Name of the Subject||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Written Test||Section I||General Aptitude||120||2 Hours|
|2||Section II||Professional Technical Aptitude||40|
- As per the notification, selection of the applicants for Assistant Process Technician, Fire Operator, Assistant Maintenance posts will be made on the basis of exam, skill test medical exam and interview. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as per applications will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Exam is comprises of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge. Candidates qualifying in CBT will be called for Skill Test. Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature only.
- Candidates shortlisted in the skill test are required to undergo for pre-employment medical examination. Defective Color vision may lead to disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL.