Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Haryana Police Constable Written Test Syllabus
- 1.2 HSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus For Agriculture
- 1.3 Haryana Police Syllabus of Animal Husbandry
- 1.4 Haryana Police Sub Inspector Paper Syllabus for Animal Science
- 1.5 Haryana Police Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.6 Haryana Police SI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.7 Haryana Police Syllabus of Numerical Ability
- 1.8 HSSC Constable Paper Syllabus for General Science
- 1.9 Share this:
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type paper containing multiple choice questions.
- There is one combined paper carrying 100 questions.
- Time duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Medium of examination shall be Hindi except knowledge of English language.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks.
- Entire paper is of 80 marks.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Haryana Police Constable Written Test Syllabus
Haryana Police Syllabus of General Studies
- History of India (Haryana mostly)
- Adjacent Countries
- Geography in Haryana Police Paper
- Economic Scenario and Constitution of India
- State Administration
- Political series of Country
- Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
- Famous Personalities.
- Committees & Commissions.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Places.
- Burning Issues and Disputes.
- Miscellaneous etc.
HSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus For Agriculture
- Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Soil, Fertility
- Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation etc
- Soils and their management
- Propagation methods in Horticultural crops
- Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology
- Basic and applied microbiology
- Farm Machinery and Post-harvest Processing
- Agronomy of Field Crops- I
- General and Economic Entomology
- Vegetable and Fruit-culture
- Agricultural economics and marketing
- Principles of Plant Pathology
- Soil Nutrient Management
- Energy and Environment
- Crop diseases and their management
- Commercial agriculture
- Dry farming and agroforestry
- Extension methods and audio-visual aids
- Crop pests and their management
- Breeding of Field Crops
- Agronomy of field crops
- Seed production techniques in field crops
- Nursery Technology
- Spices, Plantation, Medicinal plants, and Floriculture
Haryana Police Syllabus of Animal Husbandry
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Animal breeds
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Pathology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Medicine of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Anatomy.
- Parasitology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
- Public Health of Veterinary.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Paper Syllabus for Animal Science
- Livestock Production and Management
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Physiology
Haryana Police Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities and differences
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
Haryana Police SI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History– India & Haryana
- Science & Technology
- Culture – India & Haryana
- Indian Polity in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Geography– India & Haryana
- Indian Constitution
- Economics – India & Haryana
- Environmental Studies
- IT & Space etc
- Haryana Police SI Syllabus For Current Affairs:
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- Current affairs of National & International news
- General Knowledge in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Technology, Sports& Culture.
Haryana Police Syllabus of Numerical Ability
- Decimals & Fraction
- Profit and Loss
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots.
- Number System.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Miscellaneous etc.
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification
HSSC Constable Paper Syllabus for General Science
- Scientific methodology concept
- Techniques and physics
- Life sciences (Biology)
- Earth/space sciences
- Technologies etc
Haryana Police PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
|170 cm (General category)||83 cm (Unexpanded)|
to 87 cm (expanded)
|168 cm for eligible reserve Categories|
as Per latest existing Government
|81 cm (unexpanded)|
to 85 cm (Expanded)
|158 cm (General category)||Nil|
|156 cm for eligible reserve Categories as|
Per latest existing Government Reservation Policy
Haryana Police PST (Physical Screening Test)
Selected contenders under Physical Measurement Test will undergo Physical Screening Test. This test is of qualifying nature. It is organized to judge out physical fitness and endurance.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Scrutiny of Documents (08 Marks):
- Education (maximum 05 marks)
- Contender with higher education (Graduate degree shall get three (03) marks)
- Those having Post Graduate degree shall get total five (05) marks.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Individuals having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively.
- Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Those having HCC certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (12 Marks):
Those who clarify all above rounds need to appear for Interview. This test is of 12 marks.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019
Haryana Police conducts Knowledge Test (Written), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation) and Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT) to hire eligible candidates fr the Posts of Constable and Sub-Inspector.
Acquire updated Haryana Police SI Exam Syllabus and begin your preparation accordingly. Along with it, we are cataloging Haryana Police Paper Pattern which will assist you in knowing distribution of marks.
Get Here – HSSC SI Exam Syllabus
Interested applicants who are going to appear in Haryana Police Constable Exam must grab all latest topics introduced in Haryana Police Constable Exam Syllabus. You can also hit on the direct link to get Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus in PDF Format.
Keep visiting our web portal to gather the latest updates about Haryana Police Sub Inspector Written Test Syllabus and other recruitment activities.