GWSSB AAE Syllabus Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- The Written Test consists of 4 Papers
- The authority stated that all the applicants need to focus on General Engineering (Civil or Mechanical), Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical), Special Subject Water Supply or Sanitation Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering & Bore drilling Technology, Sub Divisional Works Accounts Subjects
- Each subject consists of 75 Marks. And the Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical) subject consists of 25 Marks.
- Total marks should be 250.
- Also, the authority mentioned the time duration. So, each subject consists of 3 Hours. Therefore, you have to complete Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical) Subject on 75 Minutes.
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Selection Procedure
The selection process for Gujarat Additional Assistant Engineer Vacancies is depended upon the following rounds.
- Written Exam