Table of Contents
GHMC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper-I||General Studies & General Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Technical Subject||150||150||150 Minutes|
- GHMC Online Written Test consists of two objective type papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Each Paper comprises of 150 questions for 150 marks and the time duration for each paper is 150 minutes.
- The Paper I contains questions from General Studies & Ability and in Paper II, there will be Technical Subject questions.
GHMC AE Syllabus – General Studies & Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution and Indian Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- The economy of India and Telangana.
GHMC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 – GHMC AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering (Paper II)
- Design of Structures (RCC and Steel).
- Environmental Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Construction Materials & Practice.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Building Materials.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.