Table of Contents
FCI Management Trainee Syllabus
You all can obtain FCI Management Trainee Syllabus from here!! As we know that Food Corporation of India is one of the biggest food company and most of the candidates have dream to work with this reputed organization, so for this, candidates have to qualify the FCI exam first. This year the organization is recruiting FCI Management Trainee and for this FCI MT exam is going to be conducted, aspirants who want to grab this position need to have complete knowledge of syllabus. So for your convenience we are providing here detailed FCI Management Trainee Syllabus 2018 on this page. You can also check FCI MT New Exam Pattern here.
FCI Management Trainee Syllabus
Food Corporation of India Management Trainee Syllabus for Paper 1:
- General Aptitude Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- Data Analysis
- General Awareness
- Management & Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (Accounts /General /Movement / Depot Civil Engineering/Technical / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering)
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 2:
- Multiple Choice Questions on subjects General Accounting Finance (OR) Agriculture.
- Food Science
- Bio – Technology & Agricultural Engineering for candidates applying to Management Trainee (Technical)
Food Corporation of India MT Syllabus for Paper 3:
- General Hindi.
- General English.
- General Awareness.
- General intelligence.
- Computer Awareness.
- Management & Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code I Manager (Hindi).
FCI Management Trainee Technical Syllabus for Paper 4:
- 2 Passages will be asked for Hindi to English Language one for each and vice-versa.
- 2 Essays in each Hindi & English language
- Letter Writing in each subject Hindi & English
- Precise Writing one for each English and Hindi Subject
FCI Management Trainee Exam Pattern:
Written Test will be of 04 papers:
- Paper 1st: Paper-I only for the Post Code A, B & C.
- Paper 2nd: Paper-I & Paper-II for the Post Code D, E, F, G & H.
- Paper 3rd & Paper 4th: for Post Code I (Manager (Hindi).
FCI Management Trainee Exam pattern contains 2 papers: Paper I & Paper II. Paper-I contains same Post Code A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H. Candidates who are applying for any ONE of the Post Code D, E, F, G& H will appear in Paper-I and followed by Paper II. Candidates who are applying for Post code I will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV. Name of the post with papers is given below:
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||Papers|
|A||MT General||One Paper|
|B||MT Depot||One Paper|
|C||MT Movement||One Paper|
|D||MT Accounts||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|E||MT Technical||Two Papers (Paper 2 and 3)|
|F||MT Civil Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|G||MT Electrical Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|H||MT Mechanical Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|I||Manager Hindi||Two question paper (Paper 3 & 4)|
|Two Papers (Paper 2 and 3)|
Food Corporation of India:
Food Corporation of India is simply known as FCI and it was formed on. FCI started its first District Office at Thanjavur. Food Corporation of India distributes food grains throughout the country. FCI recruitment notification has released for year . Candidates who are preparing for FCI MT exam can now download FCI MT Syllabus from here. FCI Management Trainee Exam includes Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview rounds. So as to crack the exam you need to do hard work.