ERDO BTT Syllabus ERDO DEO & BEO Exam Pattern
- ERDO Exam is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam.
- It consists of 100 Questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|4.||Hindi & English|
|6.||Child Development & Pedagogy|
ERDO General Studies Syllabus
- Social- economic and political history of modern india with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Geography of India.
- Data analysis: tabulation of data, basic data analysis, and interpretation.
- Indian Polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Disaster Management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of disaster.
- Economic development in india since indepencdence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Economics, Social, Cultural, political and legal implications/problems etc.
- Sustainable development and Environmental protection.
- General science and its applications to the day to day life contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Events of national and international importance.
ERDO BEO Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Decimal Fractions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- HCF, LCM
ERDO DEO Syllabus for English/Hindi
- Sentence construction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill within the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling of sentence elements.
- One phrase substitutions.