Table of Contents
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India
Metcalfe House, Delhi-110 054
To participate in DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA “B” Exam download latest DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus from here. DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA “B” Syllabus is very necessary to score qualifying marks because by following DRDO CEPTAM 9 Exam Pattern and Syllabus you will get to know the exam structure carefully.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus- English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus General Awareness:
- Indian Constitution.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian National Movement.
- Science & Technology.
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Geography – India & World.
- Indian Polity & Governance etc.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus – General Intelligence Syllabus
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Rankings.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Mirror Images etc.
DRDO CEPTAM STA B mathematics syllabus:
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Problems on Ages
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal & Fractions
- Average etc
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus for Stream Subjects
DRDO CEPTAM Tech Syllabus- Chemical:
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus for Tech – Electrical:
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power System
- Control System
- Electrical and Electronic
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electro Magnetic Induction.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Technical Syllabus – Mechanical:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Materials
- Metal Casting
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Inventory Control and Operation Research.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Examination Syllabus – Instrumentation:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Systems and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Exam Pattern
Screening Criteria: Tier-I exam is for screening. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates) provided they secure the minimum qualifying marks in examination. However, this ratio may increase depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in the bracket will also be included. These shortlisted candidates will be called for Tier-II examination.
Provisional Selection Criteria: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-II examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-II is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Concept names||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|I||CBT for Screening||Quantitative ability/aptitude||150||150||120|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability|
|English language (basic knowledge)|
|II||CBT for Provisional Selection||Test Specific to the subject of postcode||100||100||90|
DRDO CEPTAM Technician Books for preparation:
- DRDO Scientist Entry Test: Defense Research and Development Organisation
- DRDO (CEPTAM ) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ECE G.K.Publications
- DRDO (CEPTAM ) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT CSE G.K.Publications
- DRDO (CEPTAM) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Electrical Eng. G.K. Publications
- BSNL DRDO ISRO: Electronic and Communication Engineering Previous Year Solved Papers 1st Edition by ME Team