Download DMRC Syllabus for JE, Asst Manager, SC/TO, Maintainer and others from here!!! Applying contenders for DMRC vacancies can do preparation of the examination by downloading syllabus from this page.
DMRC Syllabus Paper I:
DMRC Exam Syllabus of English
- Basics of English Language
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage
- Sentence structure
DMRC Syllabus General Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who is who?
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
Delhi Metro Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
Delhi Metro Rail Syllabus Logical Ability
DMRC Syllabus of logical ability contains two sections: Verbal and Non Verbal
DMRC Account Assistant Syllabus VERBAL:
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
Syllabus Of DMRC NON-VERBAL
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
DMRC Exam Pattern
Apart from DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus, DMRC Syllabus For Account Assistant and DMRC CRA Syllabus PDF 2019, contenders are required to check complete Delhi Metro Exam Pattern also. Selection on DMRC for the post of Executive/Non- Executive consists of 3 stages:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
DMRC Written Test will consist of two papers as per DMRC JE Electrical Syllabus:
- Paper I
- Paper II.
DMRC Written Test will consist of:
- Multiple Type Questions will be asked.
- DMRC Syllabus covers General awareness, Logical ability, and English and Quantitative aptitude in any discipline as the main subjects.
- There are in all 180 questions which have to be solved within 1.5 hours’ time span as per DMRC Syllabus for Station Controller and Train Operator.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Hindi/ English||120||1 1/2 hr|
|Paper 2||General English||60||45 minutes|
DMRC Selection Process
Selection of the contenders for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment SECTION – ‘A’ – Regular -Executive Category posts and SECTION – ‘C’ –Executive posts will be done on the basis of CBT (two papers), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
Selection of the contenders for SECTION – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive and SECTION – ‘D’ –Non-Executive posts will be done on the basis of CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard. Selection of the applying contenders for DMRC Maintainers Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.