Table of Contents
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
DMRC SC/TO, CRA, Junior Engineers Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Exam Pattern For SC/TO, CRA, Junior Engineers in DMRC : The written test will consist of two papers, to be held on the same day in the same centre.
This Paper will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English).
- Total No. of Questions : 120 Questions.
- Maximum Marks : 120 Mark
- Duration of Paper : 90 Minutes
This Paper will consist of objective type questions on General English.
- Total No. of Questions : 60 Questions.
- Maximum Marks : 60 Mark
- Duration of Paper : 45 Minutes
There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Note : Candidates who qualify in Paper-I and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration, as decided by the DMRC, will only be evaluated for Paper-II. Successful candidates based on the Written Test (Both Paper-I & Paper-II put together) shall be called for Personal Interview/Psycho, at Delhi.
Syllabus For SC/TO, CRA, Junior Engineers in DMRC : The written test will consist of two papers Paper-I and Paper-II.
: This exam will consist of one paper. The Question will be of objective type with multiple choice, Paper Has cover following topics…
- General Awareness
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Knowledge of the discipline/trade.
: This Paper will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language.Paper Has cover following topics…
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- One Word Substitution
- Antonyms etc.
- DMRC-Maintainer-Exam Previous-Papers
- DMRC Maintainer Syllabus Delhi Metro (Non-Exe) Exam Pattern
- DMRC Syllabus Delhi Metro JE, Asst Manager, SC/TO, Maintainer Syllabi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Exam Syllabus
- DMRC SC/TO, CRA, Junior Engineers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- DMRC Maintainers Exam Pattern & Syllabus