Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
DMRC Maintainers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Exam Pattern For Maintainers in DMRC : The written test will consist of Only one paper.This Paper will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English).
- Total No. of Questions : 120 Questions.
- Maximum Marks : 120 Mark
- Duration of Paper : 90 Minutes
There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Note : There will not be any interview for the post of Maintainers. Candidates who qualify in Written Test and rank high on merit list to the extent of vacancies, as per reservation roster, shall be called for medical examination
Syllabus For Maintainers in DMRC : The written test will consist of Only one paper. This exam will consist of one paper. The Question will be of objective type with multiple choice, Paper Has cover following topics…
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- Specific ITI trade/discipline.
- DMRC-Maintainer-Exam Previous-Papers
- DMRC Maintainer Syllabus Delhi Metro (Non-Exe) Exam Pattern
- DMRC Syllabus Delhi Metro JE, Asst Manager, SC/TO, Maintainer Syllabi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Exam Syllabus
- DMRC SC/TO, CRA, Junior Engineers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- DMRC Maintainers Exam Pattern & Syllabus