Table of Contents
CGPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern
- Chhattisgarh PSC Medical Officer Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- The CGPSC Medical Officer Exam consists 2 papers.
- CGPSC Medical Officer Paper I Consists 50 Multiple choice questions.
- The CGPSC Medical Officer Paper II Consists 100 Multiple Choice questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks in the CGPSC Medical Officer Examination.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The time duration of CGPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer exam is 3 Hours.
- The CGPSC Medical Officer Exam is for 300 Marks.
CGPSC Medical Officer Syllabus
Chhattisgarh PSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Geography of India.
- Constitution of India and Polity.
- Dance, archaeological and tourist centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
- History of Chhattisgarh.
- The contribution of Chhattisgarh in National Movement.
- Administrative Structure of Chhattisgarh.
- Forest and agriculture of India.
- Special tradition.
- Teej and festival.
- History of India and Indian national movements.
- Local Government of Chhattisgarh
CGPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Syllabus
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Hom. Pharmacy
- Forensic Medicine
- Biochemic Medicines
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy including Repertory
- Obstetrics & Gynecology & Hom.Therapeutics
- Surgery, Eye & ENT & Hom. Therapeutics
- National Health Programmes,