Table of Contents
CG PSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus Chhattisgarh PSC Exam Pattern
- The Test is of Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects included are General Knowledge and Concerned Subjects.
- Total no of questions are 150.
- Total Marks are 300.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
CGPSC Asst Director Exam Syllabus
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Director Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Centres of Chhattisgarh.
- History of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh in national movement.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic geography of India. (With special refer
- Tribes, Special tradition, Teejand festival, Dance, archaeological and tourist
- Constitution of India and Polity, Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Panchayati Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest, Agriculture and Handloom Industry of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Current affair and sports (With reference to India and Chhattisgarh).
CGPSC Assistant Director Syllabus – Concerned Subjects