BSSC Intermediate/ graduate Level Syllabus:
- The syllabus of intermediate level is same as for graduates. Only the difficulty level is different. It will be quite easy for 12th level as compared to graduate level.
- The written test is divided in 3 sections. Here is detailed BSSC Inter Level and graduate level syllabus mentioned below
BSSC Syllabus-General Studies:
- In this section, ques. will be asked from general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities.
- Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person.
- So, candidates should focus on affairs about Bihar, India and its adjacent countries.
BSSC Syllabus-Current Affairs:
|8||Indian Languages etc.|
|9||India & its Adjacent Countries|
|10||History of India & its Adjacent Countries|
|13||Contribution of Bihar in National Movement|
|14||Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration|
|15||Political series of Country|
|16||Five-Year Plans, etc.|
|3||Time & Work|
|5||Profit & Loss|
|6||Simple & Compound Interest|
|7||Time & Distance|
|8||Hcf & Lcm|
|9||Problem On Ages Etc.|
|12||Pie Chart Etc.|
BSSC Syllabus-Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability:
|1||Questions Will Be Asked From On Series|
|5||Coding And De-Coding|
|7||Problem Solving Techniques|
|8||Statement & Conclusion Type Questions|
|11||Arithmetical Number Series|
BSSC Intermediate/ graduate Level Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Studies||50 Questions|
|General Science & Mathematics||50 Questions|
|Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability||50 Questions|