Table of Contents
The pattern of the question paper will be multiple choice objective types with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type examination (“On-line Assessment Process”) of three hours consisting of the following three sections: –
|BSNL MT Exam Pattern|
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
- The pattern of the question paper will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be Negative Marking.
- Candidates will undergo Common Multiple-Choice Type Examination
BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus for Management Aptitude
- General Management
- Managerial Economics
- Management Information Systems
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- Telecom Knowledge etc.
BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus for Cognitive Ability
- Quantitative Ability.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Analytical Ability.
- Logical Ability.
- Verbal Ability.
- Comprehension etc.
BSNL MT Syllabus for Technical Knowledge
- Materials and Components
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics