Table of Contents
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus Bihar TET Exam Pattern
- The Bihar TET Exam consists of 150 Questions.
- In this exam, each question carries one mark.
- The total Exam should be completed in 1:50 Hours.
BSEB TET Primary School Teacher Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|2.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Bihar Upper Primary School Teacher Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||60|
Bihar TET Exam Syllabus for Paper 1 & Paper 2
BSEB TET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Pedagogical issues: Nature of Mathematics.
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods.
- Basic Primary and Elementary level mathematics fundamentals.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Error Analysis and Related Aspects of Learning and Teaching.
- Community Mathematics.
- Language of Mathematics.
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching.
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Basic Primary and Elementary level EVS fundamentals.
- Environmental Education & Environmental Studies.
- Pedagogical Issues: EVS Concept & scope.
- Learning Principles.
- Importance of Environmental Studies and Integrated Environmental Studies.
- Scope & Relation to Science & Social Science Material of Teaching.
- Aids, Experimentation.
- Presenting concepts Approaches.
- Practical Work.
Bihar TET Exam Syllabus for Language I & Language II
- Listening role and speaking.
- Principles of language Teaching.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Teaching challenges in the classroom.
- The material of teaching learning.
- A Critical aspect of grammar.
- Language Skills.
- Language Development Pedagogy: Acquisition and Learning,
- To evaluate proficiency in language comprehension,
- Language Comprehension: Reading unseen passages,
- Verbal ability.