Table of Contents
ASRB NET Syllabus
ASRB NET Notification
- Name of the Organization: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
- Name of the Exam: ICAR National Eligibility Test –II (NET II)
- Motive to Conduct Exam: determine the eligibility of candidates for Lecturer / Assistant Professor Jobs in the Agricultural field
- ASRB Selection Procedure: Prelims/ Mains
- ICAR ASRB NET-II Exam ASRB Admit Card: Available
ARS NET Exam Pattern
- Exam type: Objective Type (MCQs)
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks
- Total Questions: 150 Questions
- Exam Duration: 02 (Two Hours)
Exam Pattern for ASRB NET
|Objective Type||Preliminary||150||2 Hours|
|Descriptive Type||Main||240||3 hours|
ASRB NET Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Examination shall have one paper of 150 marks with all multiple choice objective questions to be attempted in 2 hours (Two hours), from the respective professional subject(s) for which candidate has opted.
- The Examination will be conducted in Online format at the designated Centres. The questions of the Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in ARS-2019 (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type). There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks. This is a qualifying examination and marks scored will not be counted for final selection.
ASRB NET Mains Exam Pattern
- Mains Examination will have only one paper of 240 marks in the respective disciplines, to be attempted in 3 hours duration. The paper shall be divided in three parts A, B and C. Part ‘A’ will consist of 40 (forty) questions of 2 (two) marks each.
- Part ‘B’ will have 20 (twenty) questions of 5 (five) marks each requiring one or two paragraphs and/or graphic explanation. Part ‘C’ will have 6 (six) essay type or descriptive type questions.
- Each question will carry 10 (ten) marks and may have two or more parts.
ARS NET Syllabus
ASRB NET Exam Syllabus is based on the below listed 56 subjects. Therefore, we provided the ARS NET Syllabus PDF, so download it and begin your peroration accordingly.
|4||Economic Botany & Plant Genetics Resources|
|5||Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|10||Seed Science & Technology|
|11||Floriculture & Landscaping|
|13||Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants|
|17||Animal Genetics & Breeding|
|20||Animal Reproduction &Gynaecology|
|24||Livestock Product Technology|
|25||Livestock Production Management|
|32||Veterinary Public Health|
|35||Fisheries Resource Management|
|36||Fish Process Technology|
|39||Fish Genetics & Breeding|
|46||Agricultural Business Management|
|51||Farm Machinery and Power|
|52||Computer Applications & IT|
|53||Land and Water Management Engineering|
|56||Agricultural Structure and Process Engineering|
|57||Veterinary Anatomy (only for NET)|
Brief Overview On ASRB NET Exam:
Basically, Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board organizes National Eligibility Test for those contenders, who want to get eligibility criteria to apply for available teacher posts. Applicants, who’re going to appear in ASRB NET Exam, please note that, NET Exam questions are available in Hindi and English language. And, there will be 1/3 mark deduction for each incorrect answer in the NET.