Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Events – International, National and Local.
- Science and technology updates.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Arunachal Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, Arunachal Pradesh etc.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus for General English:
- Parts of Speech.
- Precise test.
- Report Writing.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active/Passive voice.
- Translation of sentences etc
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power
- Water Resource Engineering
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow
- Environmental Engineering
- The design of Steel Structures
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Transportation Engineering etc
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Agriculture Engineer Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
Arunachal Pradesh PSC ADO Exam Syllabus
Paper I (part I):
- Agro climatic zones of India and Arunachal Pradesh Factors affecting distribution of crops
- Crop classification tillage and its objective different types of tillage operation and implements
- Importance of cultural practices in crop production, crop variety definition, seed selection and method of seedling definition seed selection and method of raising seedling
- Definition and objective of crop rotation intensity of cropping multiple cropping, nter cropping, rain fed cropping, mixed cropping, cropping system and farming system.
- Details of rice crop, production technology of oils seeds, other cereals, pulses, fiber crop, cash crop, tuber crop with special emphasis on potato, sugarcane, ginger, turmeric, onion, soya been, millet, sunflower, sesomum, mustard, black gram, green gram.
- Weed and their classification harmful and beneficial effect of weed
- Introductory meteorology, weather and climatic, green house effect deferent meteorological instrument and measurement.
- Definition of Horticulture, its scope, importance, classification of horticulture plants
- Fundamental Principles of Plant propagation, Lay out of orchard, system of planting and planting crops.
- Management of orchard soil, Irrigation of Horticulture crops and drainage, practices of deferent Horticulture operation. Planning and management of nurseries and orchards scope and importance of fruit growing production of tropical, sub-tropical, and temperate foods with special reference to their classification, use verities soil and climate requirement cultural practice and production problems.
- Classification of vegetables, production of important vegetables crops grow in
- Arunachal Pradesh. Tuber crops, their origin, distribution, cultivation, of Tapioca, and sweet potato, colocasia.
- Elementary principles of processing and preservation, scope of landscaping and floriculture in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Absorption of water and its movement inside plant
- Factors affecting solute absorption and transpiration, evapotranspiration, mineral nutrition, enzymes and enzymic
- Activity in different physiological process, carbon assimilation, respiration and
- Photorespiration, nitrogen and fat metabolism, growth hormone and their importance in Agriculture/Horticulture photoperiodsum and vernalisation and their importance in Agriculture.
Genetics and Plant Breeding:
- Cell component, concept of cytoplasmic inheritance mutation, evolution, elementary concept of gene, gene action, DNA, RNA
- Principle of inheritance, interaction of gene and modification of F2 rattos , linkage and crossing over.
- Plant breeding as modern science, classification of crops according to breeding behavior
- Application of principle of plant breeding to the improvement of major crops like rice, wheat, maize, vegetable, pulses oil seeds.
- Composition of soil, soil texture, soil structure, soil water
- Soil colloids-mineral and organic, their natures and properties
- Concept of soil PH. Development of acid/alkali soil
- Organic matter-humus, its formation nature and properties, CN ratio in soil and its significance. Important biological process in soil, aminisation, Amminification, Nitrification, dontrification and nitrogen fixation
- Concept of soil productivity and fertility Essential elements for plant, their forms availability and function, Deficiency symptom of nutrients in plant
- Fixation and release of nutrient in soil, classification of nutrient
- Nitrogen fixation, symbiotic and non sym-biotic, Biofertilizers and their use
- Chemical fertilizers, organic manures- their composition, classification, method of application
- Different types of soil micro-organism Decomposition of organic matter in soil.
- Concept of soil profile, details study of soil profile. Land capability classification, soil survey, definitions, purpose and types.
- Concept of disease in plant, importance of plant disease. Classification of plant disease. Various parasitic and non parasitic, causes of plant disease. Diagnosis of plant disease. Stages of disease development i.e. inoculation penetration, infection, invasion, growth and reproduction, affect of environment including adaphic factors in plant disease.
- Principles of disease management. Concept of integrated control measure. Common disease of major field crops, vegetables, fruit crops, major pulses, oil seeds,Commercial crops like sugarcane, potato, chillies etc.
- Their causal organism, disease symptom and control measures. Importance of microbiology classification of micro organism different types of bacteria, brief classification of bacteria structure and classification of moulds and virus. Anti biotics and antibodies. Microbiology of soil and water air, and food. Antibiotics and antibodies. Namatodes their pathogenesity, relationship with other microorganism
Entomology and Nematology:
- Different types of harmful and useful insects. Identification nature and extent of damaged caused by insect, life history, seasonal occurance management practices of major past of field crops fruits and vegetables. Productive insect with special reference to sericulture, apiculture and lacculture. Stored grain pest and their control, rodent and their control measures.
- Scope of farm mechanization-benefits and limitation, sources of farm power, IC
- engines, elementary, knowledge about tractors, types and system soil tillage implements inter-culture, implements/equipments harvesting and threshing equipments. Soil-plantwater relationship. Drainage engineering, surveying and leveling. Introduction of post harvest and technology, grain storage, processing. Field structures and practices to control erosion by water. Different system of soil and water conservation.
Exam Pattern for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Agriculture Engineer:
- The examination pattern consists of two parts that is written exam and interview.
- The written exam will be of total 400 marks and interview of 50 marks respectively.
- The final selection will be based on the total marks obtained in both the phases.
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject Name||Marks|
|01||Written Exam||I||General English||100|
|III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||200|
APPSC Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Exam Pattern:
- APPSC ADO Exam will be conducted for 400 marks.
- In exam questions will be asked from the subjects namely General English, General Knowledge and Agricultural Science
- Candidates who will be qualified in written exam they will be shortlisted for Via-Voice Test.
- Via-Voice test conducted for 50 marks.
|Agricultural Science Paper 1||100|
|Agricultural Science Paper 2||100|
|Via- Voice Test||50|