SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BACHELOR’S DEGREE STANDARD
PAPER 1 : i) General Studies(QP1) – 150 Marks – 150 Questions – 150 Minutes
PAPER 2 : Concerned Subject Civil & Mechanical & Agricultural Engineering (Common)( QP2) – 150 Marks – 150 Questions – 150 Minutes.
PAPER 3: Civil (QP3) OR Mechanical (QP4) OR Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) (QP5) OR Mechanical & Agriculture Engineering (Common) (QP6) – 150 Marks – 150 Questions – 150 Minutes.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in
Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of
Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of
COMMON TO CIVIL, MECHANICAL AND AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
COMMON TO CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
4.BIODIVERSITY AND ITS CONSERVATION
5.SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT
6.SOCIAL ISSUES AND THE ENVIRONMENT
7.HUMAN POPULATION AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Single Phase AC Circuits,
P-N Junction Diode ,
Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) ,
Transistor Configurations ,
Special Purpose Devices,
Manufacturing Technology ,
Heat and Mass Transfer,
Thermodynamics and Heat Engines ,
Theory of Machines,
Mechanical measurements and Instrumentation ,
Industrial Engineering and Management