APPSC ASO Prelims & Mains Syllabus
AP ASO Syllabus in Telugu
For Screening Test
Paper I – General Studies and Mental Ability
Section – I
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with Focus on A.P.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Events of National and international importance.
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Basics of general science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Logical reasoning. analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its administrative, economic, social, cultural, political, and legal implications/problems.
- Indian Constitution and polity.
- Introduction to Statistics
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and index numbers
AP Assistant Statistical Officer Mains Test Syllabus
Paper II (Concerned Subject)
- Statistical Methods
- Statistical Inference
- Sampling Theory and Design of Experiments
- Vector Spaces and Matrices
- Geometry and Vectors
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Elements of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Computers
- Basic Computer Organization
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures
- Operation System
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- International Economics
- Broad Fiscal Monetary
- Industrial Trade and Agricultural Policies – Objectives
- Major problems, their dimensions, nature and broad causes
- Economic Planning in India
- Growth in income and employment
- Indian Economics
- General Economics
- Micro – Economics
- Macro – Economics
- Main Features, Geographic size Endowment of Natural Resources, Population
- Growth and Development.
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Auditing & Business Laws
- Business Organization and Management
- Business Economics and Financial Services