Table of Contents
Exam pattern for AP TET Syllabus
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus – Subject Wise
General knowledge & Current Affairs
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
Child Development & Pedagogy
- Understanding Learning.
- Development of Child.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
- Use of Phrases
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
- Parts of Speech
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice
- Types of Sentences
- Degrees of Comparison
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage
- Articles and Prepositions
- Our Universe
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents
- Our Environment
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Common Salt and its Constituents
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Modern World
- An action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Nitrogen and its Compounds
- Simple Equations.
- AP DSC Syllabus 2018 of Methodology
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child-Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.